Create A Church Website
PUBLISHED: JUNE 01, 2015 – ARTICLE: HOW TO CREATE A CHURCH WEBSITE
Learn how to create a church website for your church with one of the best website builders on the web Easysite.com. You don't need to learn any coding or have any web design knowledge to create a church website. You can even try our site builder out for free for 30 days no credit card needed and see just how easy it is to build a website. Just sign up here or below and start to create a website for your church, you can also except donations and sell stuff directly from your site as we include eCommerce software for free in our site builder. Our mission is to provide cost-effective services to churches for their websites, and webcasts.
The First Baptist Church Of Ocoee
Why does your church need to have a website? There are quite a few reasons we will get down to them a little later. First, we give you the most important one – the world is going online and so should your church. A church website can help you reach out to the followers of your church, irrespective of where they are based and at any time of the day.
Building a church website is not expensive and difficult, contrary to the notion that holds back many churches from creating one. You can easily create a beautiful, easy-to-navigate website with the help of Easysite, one of the best website builders out there. We will tell you more about it, but first, we give you several reasons as to why it is essential to create a church website for your church.
Why Should You Have A Website For Your Church?
A church website does the following:
1. Makes people aware of your church – If someone is new to your area and wants to find a church there, what do you think he/she will do first? He or she will search online. They will search Google or a similar search engine for churches in their area. And there, you have your very first reason to learn how to create a church website!
2. Helps keep followers updated about upcoming events – A church website can help you keep the followers of your church in the loop about the upcoming events, such as the details of Sunday services. You can easily create a events calender, or email members of your site of all your church news.
3. Is the face of your church – A church website is the face of a church. A person, who has not been to your church, can know about it through a website. A well-built website can provide a visitor with all the necessary information and create a good impression on him.
4. Helps connect with today’s generation – In this digital age, you need a church website to reach out to the young generation. Young people spend more than half their time online.
Spread the word
Having a church website can make people feel that you are aware and empathetic of their needs, and can motivate them to join your church. It is also instrumental in spreading the word about your church.
People can donate to your church from the website
Last but not the least, people can donate to your church via your church website. Most people pay their bills online these days and they prefer to donate online too.
Why create a church website using Easysite.com?
Now that you have understood why it is imperative to have a church website, we'll go on to why you should build it with Easysite.
Why Should You Build Your Web Site With Easysite?
1. As the name suggests, it is very easy to create a website with Easysite. You do not need to be well-versed in any programming language nor do you need to be an expert at handling a computer. If you know how to click with a mouse and type a few words with a keyboard, you can start to create your church website.
2. You do not need to undergo the hassle of buying a domain name for your website. When you register with us, we take care of it. After the initial site payment, we give you a domain name that is absolutely free to use for life. Even if you decide not to use our services in future, you can retain your free domain name. It’s yours to keep, for your entire lifetime. We will transfer your domain to a registrar of your choice. There is no charge to transfer your domain name out of the Easysite service. For more information please see our terms and conditions clause (13. Domain Name).
3. These days, almost everyone is on social media. You can create a Facebook page and/or a Twitter account for your church and use them regularly to make more people aware of your church, we help you do that effectively. We link your church’s Facebook and Twitter account to your website so that people who visit those social media pages land on your website as well.
4. Updating a website can be difficult and expensive. Not if you build your site with
Easysite. Easysite makes website management very easy. You do not need to call for assistance while updating the text or changing any design element in your site. You can do that all by yourself, even while you are on the go.
5. Easysite offers you a store page at no extra cost. What is a store page? Simple you can use your store page to sell stuff from your site. This means you could build an online store and sell donated products directly from your church website. Your online store will be available to visitors 24/7 all year round. It does not matter what you want to sell setting up your church store is easy, we can even help please contact us if you require help. Here is a article on how to create an online store using Easysite.com.
6. Your church website must have a responsive website design. What is a responsive website design? Using our site builder your church website will have a responsive website design, this means your church website will look good no matter what device its viewed on read more on responsive website design.
7. Try Easysite free. We know you will love Easysite and want you to try the full system free for 30 days. Use our site builder to create a church website for your church free. That's right no credit card or money needed to try before you buy.
Do you realise how easy creating a website with Easysite is? You get to avail of so many benefits at affordable prices. We'll now tell you how to go about it.
The good news is that you can build a church website from scratch using Easysite.com for less than $20.00 p/m and improve your contact with the community. You get a free domain, reliable fast hosting, eCommerce software and a very user friendly site builder. Bring new people into your church, and ensure everyone is informed about your church activities. The vast majority of US, UK and European households have Internet access and you can target these people if you create a church website.
Lets Get Started
1. Go to the bottom of this page. Enter your full name, email address and phone number. Choose a secure password for your church website.
2. Tick the check-box if you agree to our terms of service (You can always go through them by clicking on the link marked ‘terms of service’). Once you have done that, click on ‘Get started’. You will be taken to your new website.
3. Once you are taken to your site, you can add the features you want by just clicking on specified links.
Now isn’t that easy? If you face any problem while creating your website, you need not worry. You can always contact our support desk for help. We are available 24x7 to help you at every step. If you want to work with us or have any question for us, please call us at 877-832-7974.
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in no time.