Creating Your First Website
PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 03, 2015 – ARTICLE: CREATING YOUR FIRST WEBSITE
Creating your first website is easy when you know how and here at Easysite.com we have lots of beginner tutorials that you can follow to create your own website in a few quick and easy steps. Now that you've decided to create your first website. You are soon about to join thousands of others who have entered the world wide web and have made their presence felt. Congratulations on taking the first steps!
Creating your first website
There is a first time for everything in this world, and creating a website is no different than anything else that you do for the first time.
When you start to create your first website take some time for the planning and commitment. You don't have to make a complicated plan, but at the very least, you should decide what tool or technique you will use to make a website, and how things will be laid out on your site.
Once you have planned that, your next move will be to build your very first website. Now, there are many website-building tools that you can use but you should base your decision on the matter of convenience.
Using Website Builder Software, You Can Easily Create A Fully Functioning Website And Sell Your Stuff Online
Choose the option that is best suited for you in terms of convenience.
Using website builder software, you can easily create a fully functioning website that would be responsive. Meaning, it would load and function smoothly on different devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets and Smartphones.
The use of mobile devices to view and use websites is increasing by the day and so is the importance of creating a website that runs smoothly on them.
If you are planning to create an eCommerce site, you should know that there will be more attention and maintenance required to manage your site properly. There will be an inventory to update, products to be shipped and basically everything that a brick-and-mortar store has to take care of.
The best eCommerce site builder can help you with these. It can make things incredibly easy for you. Let's have a look at what else the best website builder can give you:
- Web pages that are full of interesting features
- High quality web hosting
- Detailed instructions through video tutorials created to help you every step of the way
- Social Media Integration - So that your site content can be shared on social networks and get noticed
- Search Engine Optimisation – They help create each page of your site in such a way that it is indexed by Google and other search engines
- Professional-Looking Website – No blank templates, the best website builder can give you a professional “look” that's as aesthetically pleasing as it is financially rewarding
- Free Domain Name – You can either choose a fresh domain name or hook up your existing domain name and use it for free right after your initial website payment
- No Upfront Cost – The best website building software lets you build your dream website for free: no strings attached
- Super Simplicity – When you use the best website-building tool, you will be able to create, manage and update your site in an unbelievably easy manner, no need to learn how to code, install software / plug-ins, or transfer files
- Live Customer Support – The best website builder offers toll-free customer support where you can call and get any and all of your queries resolved. Not only that, you can even dial their toll-free number for a step-by-step guide on how to make your first website
Try Easysite Free For 30 Days
In short, the best website builder tool allows you to enhance user experience and maximise your opportunities for growth on the Internet. It lets you create your company-specific, unique email accounts to establish the image of professionalism for your business.
It lets you update your site's content and provides sharing buttons for all major social networks out there so that you get the right exposure and the most out of your content.
All This Sounds Amazing. But Is There Really A Website Builder Like That?
Yes. There is. It's called Easysite. It does all these things and more to help you create your first website.
Easysite has helped thousands of non-technical people like you to create their first websites which not only look extremely professional but are also fully functional.
It can help you easily create an online store with shopping cart and start selling as soon as it is created. If you want to turn your website into an online store, you can do that with Easysite as it includes eCommerce software in the website builder tool.
Easysite is the best help you can find when creating your first website. The software offers all the best designing tools you'll need, a wide range of templates to choose from and the option to create a mailing list, adding latest news about your business on your website, conducting credit card transactions – and a lot more.
It's All Very Easy
It's all very easy. All you have to do is sign up for your free account and you'll be taken instantly to your site. Add your own content, images, videos and what ever else you want to make your website yours.
All the tools you need are right there, waiting for you. You will also get technical support, and assistance to resolve any doubt or query you may have.
All this you can do at absolutely no cost (Easysite lets you try the full system free for 30 days, no credit card needed) and from the comfort of your home, with just a computer, an Internet connection and Easysite. No need to hire anyone, no salary to pay, and no hassles to go through.
Creating your first website doesn't get any easier than that, does it?