3 Design Tips To Help You Build A Better Website
PUBLISHED: JULY 06, 2017 – ARTICLE: 3 DESIGN TIPS TO HELP YOU BUILD A BETTER WEBSITE
Starting to build a brand new website can be a little confusing. It can be tempting to outsource the necessary design work to a professional designer. The problem is a professional web designer could cost you thousands of dollars. That money could be better spent in your business.
Now thanks to Easysite you can take the do-it-yourself approach and build your own website.
Think about your visual branding when creating a website. A great marketing scheme and message needs great design work to hold it all together. Some of the design work to think about when you start your website and small business branding:
- A Fantastic Logo
- Attractive Headers
- Eye Catching Images
- Great Content
BUT FIRST YOU NEED A WAY TO BUILD A WEBSITE
When it comes to building a website there are lots of website builders on the web. Some offer to let you create a free website others offer money back if you are not happy. Then there is Easysite, we let you use all our website builder features free for 30 days. No credit or bank card required. So if you are in the market for a new website why not sign up here and try Easysite.
Tip 1 - Write A Creative Brief
The experts in this case a web designer would start by writing a creative brief. Even if it’s just jotting down a quick plan for what you need to produce, it’s important to think about.
Start with whats most important that way you grab your readers attention. Like with any content, design work takes time and patience.
Before you start, make some notes:
- Who is your target audience? As with the content you write, images should also reflect what the content is about.
- Decide what you want to achieve? Work out exactly the effect you want your design work to have on your audience?
- Do some research. What sort of colors and images will your chosen demographic respond to? Use colour psychology and study competitors to decide what shades match your brand identity.
- Get inspired. If you’re stuck for ideas, look at other websites for inspiration. What are your competitors doing, and how could you do it better? Think about your favourite sites and ask yourself what you like about them visually.
Tip 2 - Design Your Own Website With Easysite
A professional, responsive website is essential for any business. Its your business card on the world wide web. If you are a service-led business, a commerce business, or are just trying to get your name out there, Easysite.com is the simplest way to make a website:
- Free Domain Included
- Fast Reliable Hosting
- E Commerce Shop Included
- Eye Catching Templates
- Easy To Use No Coding Knowledge Required
Start Your Free 30 Day Trial Now
Tip 3 - Start A Blog
Once you have created a website and added all the pages that you require its a good idea to set up a blog. Publishing new content on your blog will help keep visitors informed and keep those search engine robots visiting and interested in your website. Your blog posts can even rank on search engines giving your more business.