MONTH OF SEPTEMBER
(September) TSB Family Self-Worth Month. This year's theme is:
Identify non-drug users, or non-drug dealers within your own family sets (maternal, paternal). Or, are all of your family sets using street drugs?
Also, how is your family valued in your local community jurisdiction? Are you a quiet family? a helpful family? Or, do you have no extended family at all? In other words, do your local public servants know your family for good activities or bad activities? Calculate the number of times that your family has interacted with local law enforcement within your local neighborhoods. Is your community a led-by-law-enforcement or cop-town area jurisdiction?
September 15 - October 15 is National Hispanic Heritage Month.
Forms of Generational Family Dysfunction:
Unproductive Situations/Actions That Happen Again and Again Within Family Sets
- Welfare or Social Service Reliance
- Inadequate or Inconsistent Home Style Living Arrangements
- No One in Family Has Ever Completed High School, Job Training or College
- No One in Family Has Ever Achieved Earnings Above The National/State Poverty Level
- No One in Family Has Ever Visited Outside Of The Local Neighborhood/Community
- No One in Family Drives a Vehicle or Has a Drivers License
- Vulnerable Adults with Dysfunctional Habits Which Causes Disconnection from Immediate or External Family (Sets)
- Extreme Jealousy and Possessiveness
- Family Household Isolation
- Verbal Abuse
- Violent Temper
- Controlling Behavior
- Financial Abuse
- Social Abuse
- Children Forced in Social Isolation other than Worship Settings or Local School Attendance
- Children Considered Less Than Human, Invaluable or Unworthy
- Unwanted Children Born Into/After Challenging Parental Relationships
- Single Parenting Only Activities Without Co-Parenting
Your Humanitarian Friend and Neighbor,
In Humanitarian Services
A Humanitarian Community Platform
Personal Services and Charity Fund
Don't forget to smile to one stranger every day.
Thanks for visiting this web page.
Online since 2006.
Powered By Easysite®
The Sherlene Brand
Serving Locally, Nationally, and Globally Online.
Note: This site is privately and independently owned by The Sherlene Brand, and Sherlene Stevens individually. This is a non-government informational website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, any government entity, department, or agency. Parents with children, please be mindful that this website portal is not childproof and is appropriate for age 13+. I have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this platform, I cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions, or inconsistencies. The information on this website is for general information purposes only, and nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Prior to requesting any of my help services that I offer, please choose whether you need local or online concierge services. To save you shopping time, I am a marketing publisher that shares with you affiliate marketing advertisements. I am not responsible for the content, quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which any links are provided and waive any claim you may make against such affiliate opportunity. You are not obligated to request my help services, subscribe in, or purchase any product or service that you see offered on this platform, or on my social-media sites.
Copyright 2023 dba The Sherlene Brand, TSB and its affiliates.
Registered | Bonded | Insured. All Rights Reserved. Maryland, USA.