How Can I Make A Website
PUBLISHED: MARCH 02, 2015 – ARTICLE: HOW CAN I MAKE A WEBSITE
Hi my name is Steve Sivulka (read more about me) and I build websites, because I create websites people ask me how can I make a website and that's why I created Easysite.com to help people just like you get an online presence and build their business online with easy to use site building software. You do not need any coding experience or web design knowledge to start creating your own website. Just a internet connection, a laptop and Easysite.com.
How can I make a website
Having a website is essential for creating a strong online brand identity. It can help spread the word about your business much faster than it would if you were to stick only to traditional advertising tools. If you want to know how to make a website read on.
In the old days designing your own business or even personal website would have to be done by a web designer that new HTML and CSS coding and it was expensive. Today people just like you can create a website with no HTML or CSS coding knowledge. This is possible by using site builder websites like Easysite.com that use web building software that does all the coding for you.
More and more business professionals are using www.easysite.com because we at Easysite, can help you create a feature-rich and robust experience without having any web design coding knowledge. Don't take our word for it, listen to what our customers have to say. We can even make a website using Easysite for you which you can easily update.
Creating a feature-rich, robust and professional looking website with Easysite is a hassle-free experience. You don’t need to invest a lot of time or money to get your website up and running in a few hours. And the biggest advantage of Easysite? You can be an absolute non-techie and yet design a website all by yourself – a feature that has won it many brownie points with many first time users. You can even try it free for 30 days. No credit card needed.
If you can use a keyboard and mouse and have internet you can stop asking how can I make a website its easy make it with Easysite.com - You can even sell stuff from your site.
Easysite comes with eCommerce software. This means building your online store will not cost you any more. You do not pay extra. No upgrading. You pay one price and can use all the features the site builder has to offer. Easysite has everything you need to run a successful business website find out more about our features and pricing.
Here Are 7 Points On How Easysite, True To Its Name, Makes Creating A Website A Breeze For You.
- You do not need to learn web design, coding or programming or any other tech stuff to create a beautiful, functionality-rich website. You can design and fill your site with pictures, videos and content in the comfort of your home or office.
- You don’t need to buy a secure certificate for your website, or hold a merchant account for carrying out your monetary transactions online. Easysite takes care of all these things.
- You do not need to register a domain name. Easysite secures a domain name for you without charging you a single penny, that's right you get a free domain when you sign up.
- No SEO guy needed. Easysite uses unique Search Engine Optimisation techniques. Thanks to these techniques, your web pages get indexed by the search engine robots and the site automatically pops up in the search engine result pages (SERPs). You do not need to put in a lot of time. Designing a website isn’t your full time job. So it is only fair that you do not need to spend a lot of time in creating one. Easysite lets you create a professional-looking website in very little time. Just devoting a few hours every day can help you get a professional website quite quickly.
- You can integrate it with leading social networking sites. Add Facebook and Twitter buttons to your page and link them to your brand’s respective social media accounts. You do not need to hire a social media marketing professional for it.
- You can even update this website all by yourself and at any point of time. This brings down the maintenance cost by quite a few notches too.
So, now that you know about all the compelling reasons to use Easysite to create your own website you will want to how you can go about the process.
How To Design Your Own Site with Easysite
- Register with Easysite. Go to the sign up page and fill in the details that are asked of you.
- Hit the ‘submit’ button. That will take you to your site.
- Now the actual process begins and will take a few minutes. In the main menu, there is a store link, close to the top of the page. Click on that link.
- Next, you can sync it with your PayPal account.
- Click on the ‘add department’ and ‘add items’ link to add departments as well as the items you want to sell. You can also mention the prices of those items.
- Hit OK. Congratulations, you now have your own website.
Are you still in two minds as to whether to get in touch with our team at Easysite or not? Here’s why Easysite is hailed by its users as the ‘best web development service provider’!
Why Is Easysite ‘Easily’ The Best?
We are here 24/7 to assist you. You can try Easysite free for 30 days. From creating a customised look for your site that is in sync with your brand image and objective, to creating Twitter and Facebook buttons on your site, we are always around to help you.
Our services are quite affordable. However, we do not compromise on quality. The quality of our services is at par even with that of those well-known service providers who charge exorbitant prices for their services.
Our reliable and fast web hosting service sets us apart from most of our competitors.
Easysite offers a wide variety of options in responsive web design templates. Opting for
any one of them can help you create a mobile responsive website that will load and run
without a hitch when accessed from mobile devices like tablets and smartphones.
Now think for a moment – is there any other service provider whose services can rival ours?
If you still have questions which you want us to answer, we will be more than happy to oblige you. You can call us at 877 832-7974 or email us at email@example.com – we will clarify all your doubts.